The NH House Special Committee on Redistricting will conduct "public listening sessions" in each NH county during September & October 2021. As someone who is concerned about how a fair, nonpartisan and transparent redistricting process affects your representation in Concord and in Washington, we need you to attend and speak up for a fair process.
We demand a fair, nonpartisan & transparent redistricting process
As we understand it, these meetings will be in-person and will NOT have an interactive Zoom option for remote testimony. They will likely NOT have a YouTube live option as has been the case with Legislative Office Building meetings in Concord, further limiting transparency.
Given the COVID situation, we understand that not all volunteers are comfortable being inside for the meeting, so we have other outdoor and stay-at-home options. That said, we are trying to mobilize as many in-the-room attendees as possible. Through incompetence or intention, there has been an effort to limit the public input into the redistricting process which must be overcome to assure fair maps.
Please follow the links to RSVP for one or more meeting. After RSVPing, you'll be taken to a page where you'll be able to choose HOW you want to participate: Sit inside (from any county); Sit inside and testify in person (from this county); Help explain the maps at inside/outside table; Stay outside and hold signs; Stay outside with clipboard; Stay at home and help make turnout phone calls; Stay at home and submit written testimony.
- RSVP - Sep 28 2021 6:00PM - Grafton County, County Superior Court, 3785 Dartmouth College Hwy, North Haverhill, NH 03774
- RSVP - Sep 30 2021 10:00AM - Full Committee Work Session - No public input - Legislative Office Building Concord
- RSVP - Sep 30 2021 6:00PM - Hillsborough County, NH Institute of Politics, 100 Saint Anselm Dr., Manchester, NH 03102
- RSVP - Oct 5 2021 6:00PM - Rockingham County, County Superior Courthouse, 10 RT 125, Brentwood,NH 03833
- RSVP - Oct 7 2021 6:00PM - Coos County, County Superior Court, 55 School Street, Suite 301, Lancaster, NH 03584
- RSVP - Oct 12 2021 6:00PM - Cheshire County, County Hall, Room: Delegation Hall, 12 Court St, Keene, NH 04341
- RSVP - Oct 13 2021 6:00PM - Sullivan County, Claremont Savings Bank Community Center-Room B, 152 South Street, Claremont, NH 03743
- RSVP - Oct 14 2021 6:00PM - Carroll County, Kennett High School, 409 Eagles Way, North Conway, NH 03860
Belknap County - Not yet scheduled